I don't typically take time to evaluate things too heavily. But, this could be fun. A new game for Thursdays, if nothing else. :) Here is this first question:
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
Wow. That's a lot. Here goes nothing:
- My family is awesome. I am so very blessed to have the family I do and I try not to take it for granted.
- I am very thankful to have God in my life and have made an effort to become closer to Him. I am no where laughably near being where I need to be, but I'm praying and working on it. :)
- Our military are heroes in my book. I pray for them and their families.
- Being an aunt is one of the best things I've ever accomplished in my life and not really had to do anything to claim the title! Love it! My nieces are great.
- I'm a chunky monkey. I haven't always been a chunky monkey and I'm taking baby steps to change it. Please say a prayer that God gives me the strength I need because this is not where I should be in life. It's not easy to change bad habits!
- Speaking of unhealthy...I'm a beefaterian. The only meat I eat is Beef.
- Yes, this means I don't eat bacon. Or fish. Or chicken. (Keep asking, I'll keep saying nope.)
- Writing is a passion of mine. Love it. Have three pen pals across America and two guys I'm sending letters to overseas right now.
- I write a monthly column for a local "magazine." It's not glossy - it's newsprint - filled with nothing but columns from writers covering topics from the law, car care, internet tips, cooking, politics, storytelling, history, etc.
- I honestly enjoy people, what makes them different, special, their stories, talents, skills and so on.
- I am VERY PROUD to be Southern. I was glad to get my Southern accent back once I lost it in college. It makes me mad when people portray us as uneducated just because we have a drawl.
- I really enjoy quotes - quotes about any and everything. I look up quotes for inspiration frequently.
- Every Monday, I post a new picture of my furbaby, Muffin, who has been my sidekick for about 11 or so years. She's my companion, my buddy...
- I do wonder sometimes what's wrong with me that I haven't found my mate yet. I laugh when people say, "We'll, if he's in his 30's and never married, something must be wrong with him!" but really, those types of comments kinda hurt. Because I'm 36 and never been married.
- Everything makes me think of a song, a cheer, a marketing jingle... the girls in the office just love it. I sing and cheer all day long - whenever someone says something that sets off a song in my head.
- If I don't know the words to a song, I'll substitute the word, "Meow." So I meow a lot, too. My niece, Macy, will end up saying, "Meow," as her first word since that's how I sing to her all the time.
- There is a special place in my heart for people with disabilities.
- I'm very blessed with friends in my life - I just wished some of them lived closer. My friends range in ages from their mid-20's to their 60's and I think that's awesome.
- Christmas is my most all-time favorite season. Love it love it love it. I used to love my birthday, but I'm loving it a little less.
- I didn't realize how hard it would be to come up with 20 things to say about myself. Not that anyone is still reading because seriously, who finds this interesting? OH! but I thought of one more - I enjoy photograhy! So there, a true 20!
Wow. I'm kinda glad that is done. I'm really sorry I have bored you with this. Next Thursday, I guess I'll try to work on the next question. Here is the complete list below.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.