Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Surprise!

In my best Gomer Pyle voice, "Surprise surprise surprise!"  I know, a post before Friday!?! Cray I know. It's six something in the morning and I thought, why not?

Not that I have anything exciting to share. Nope. Work is kicking my butt. I'm trying to learn how to cook pintos. I hopefully see a doc tomorrow (the first appt I could get with the man was Nov 5 so let's see if I can get a work-in).  Life is still zooming by at alarming speeds while standing still. 

Did I post pics of my cleaned up dining room? My goal is to put dishes on the table in an effort to not put other crap on the table. So far it's working. The dishes are mismatched Made in Occupied Japan. The problem is keeping Macy's fingers off of them. 

I often complain of people who present their life as perfect. So as you can see here, mine isn't. This is standing in my dining room looking at the living room. Yup a mess. Oh well the dining room is pretty :)

Sunday I didn't get to see Macy at all. I asked my sister for a photo and this is what I got. Love it! Fresh from her bath, wet curly hair everywhere, exploring her world. Those big blue eyes still surprise me. Her daddy has brown, mom green. But blue eyes run in both mom and dads families. 

Work is still draining my energy but it isn't as bad as it's going to get. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving this year - down time with family and thanking God for so many blessings my family has received this year. So very many. 

So there are my ramblings before seven on a Tuesday morning. :)  I need to get moving, go snuggle with Macy and get to work. I hope your weeks are going wonderfully well!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...