Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday!!!!

Friday is a little less exciting when you have to work alllll day on Saturday. But it's still Friday!!! So here goes my letters.

Dear sweet niece #2:  I loved playing with you on the playground and seeing how brave you are. However, seeing your little crumpled up self in a teal heap on the ground under the play set broke my heart. You are quite big enough to exit the play set via monkey bars... Heaven help. And now you have a bad virus causing you high fevers. Please get well soon :(

Dear Walmart - please remain stocked up on all candy and chocolate, Advil, Tylenol and Cokes. As I was making my list for what WORK needed from you, I ended up with a list asking for Needs, Mini Oreos, a bacon egg and cheese biscuit and a gallon of tea. Can we say stressed much? 

Dear evil cold, I've battled you for a week. No, I'm not amused you are morphing into a sneezing runny nose pattern. I'm ready for you to be over. 

Dear God, this trip through Ezra has been great with Paulene. I totally give You the credit for my stress level being as low as it is. Starting off with a discussion via text about Your word in the morning, then reading the Bible at night is a good combo for me. 

Sweet Niece #1:  four years ago!!! This is the night before your daddy married my sister. I'm sure you were nervous and concerned but I think you have settled in to our family just right. You even look like our family! :) you are a blessing to us and we love you so very much. (Gosh you were little- now you are almost six feet tall!!) 

Dear Paulene, you were sent by God to help me through this election! :) very thankful! So glad to have your friendship.  And this in my Timehop made me SMILE!

Folks, I'm tired tired tired. :) I'm heading home, enjoying a hot bath and tv before crashing and coming back tomorrow.  Have a wonderful weekend, and hug someone you love.




1 comment:

  1. Goodness. I hope your cold clears up soon. Those things are miserable. We're studying the attributes of God right now. Holiness. He chose us to be holy and blameless in His sight through Jesus' sacrifice. Powerful stuff. I pray you continue to have low stress levels during the election season.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...