I'm feeling very special this morning, because Leslie & Matt Morgan at Did You Hear About The Morgans chose me for their Liebster Award! :) Many thanks, ya'll, I'm very honored.
I've had the Liebster Award twice before (read here and here) and it just tickles me pink because someone out there thinks I'm cool enough to share me with their peeps. I'm glowing with happiness! :)
So Liebster, what is that? Basically, in German, "Liebster" means kind, love, happy, friendly, - you know, just down right awesome. I do have many blogs I follow but most have been nominated for this award or have more than 200 followers, which is one of the stipulations for the award (to have less than 200 followers). I hate not to pay it forward, but know I still love ya'll. :)
SO, as part of the awesomness of the award, I should answer the 11 questions Leslie has asked of me! Drum roll please....
1. Favorite comfort food? I never fix them for myself, but mom's pinto beans and cornbread always hits the spot.
2. Favorite movie of ALL TIME? Oh holy night. Maybe Animal House? :)
3. Favorite hobby? Scrpabooking!
4. If you had a full Saturday without any plans, What would you do? I usually spend those scrapping for my business. OUtside of that, I shop with mom and visit with my sister and nieces.
5. #1 item on your bucket list? Yeah I don't have one of those. I need to make one.
6. Favorite memory of high school/college? Most of those days were good ones to me. A million friends all in one spot from 8 - 8 (due to band practice) what's not to love?
7. Favorite dessert? Tiramasu
8. Current favorite TV show? Big Brother! Bachelorette! and NCIS OH And DOWNTON ABBEY!!!
9. Favorite ice cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip maybe?
10. Favorite Vacation Spot? I don't think I've found it yet. :) I usually do the beach, love the mountains... but I think there is a perfect spot I haven't discovered yet.
11. Favorite Restaurant? The Clock in Gaffney.
Ok folks, more than you'd ever want to know about me. :) Thanks again to The Morgans for sharing some love with me. Ya'll go have a great hump day!