Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Firecracker, Firecracker, boom Boom BOOM!


 

Gary and I enjoyed some BEAUTIFUL fireworks for the Fourth of July - I thought I'd share a few pictures with you! :)  Funny - I've had this camera for about three or four years, only to discover that night that the camera has a fireworks setting! Along with an aquarium setting, beach setting and a few others. You know, settings that would have been great to know about during our recent vacation. Oops! Oh well, I'll have to try them out next year.

I do love me some fireworks. I noticed that when I was taking pictures, I wasn't really seeing the fireworks, but trying to capture the perfect shot instead! So at one point, I just had to put the camera down and enjoy the show.  And it was nice to have another shutterbug sitting beside me, so we could be dorky photographers together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...