Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Photo Challenge Wednesday: 9

Ya'll, I had one of those moment where God took care of me! I teach training classes at night that don't end until 9 p.m. I've never been nervous teaching the night class but there was scheduled to be only one guy and me. In a building where no one else would be.  So yeah, I was nervous. But then one other guy signed up... and then, a gal that works close to me and her son. I told her, YOU ARE MY ANSWERED PRAYER! :) I was tickled to have the problem solved.  I never asked for a solution, but God knew it was worrying me and took care of it. :) 

So, let's get into my week: 


Wednesday, February 26, 2014:   Let me tell you - this little girl has her PawPaw wrapped around her little finger. They are such a good pair, Macy and her PawPaw.




Thursday, February 27, 2014:   The boss and I hit a trade show in Columbia, the state capitol.  Love the Palmetto Trees! The trade show was EH but the day was beautiful. That night I made a set of shamrocks for the boss to give to her friend's little girl.  I was so honored to be asked!



Friday, February 28, 2014: Dindin with Donna! This bizarre paper box is located in the lobby of the restaurant we ate at - and it always kinda creeps me! But at least it's something unique and entertaining.



Saturday, March 1, 2014:  Sweet Niece #2 picking flowers for her daddy.  I just thought this was too adorable.  Mom and I hit furniture stores that morning and learned a lesson about sales: DO NOT spend 2 hours talking about yourself and your opinions if you expect me to purchase your product.  Oh my gosh.  Mom was much too nice to that man. 



Sunday, March 2, 2014: My brother was baptized! For the second time! We grew up Presbyterian and we sprinkle as infants.  He and my sister-in-law joined a Baptist Church, which doesn't recognize the sprinkle and goes for the dunk! Good service, lots of energy.  Really enjoyed it and am so happy they have found their home church!



Monday, March 3, 2014:  Driving home and I finally got a pic of this barn and trees! It was SO COLD.  We went from in the 70's on Sunday to sleet on Monday. I can't wait for winter to be over and spring to get here. Hopefully one day soon!



Tuesday, March 4, 2014:  Awww... Macy snuggled with MawMaw reading her FAVORITE book, There was a Coyote.  Find it here on Amazon. She A.D.O.R.E.S. this book.  And it's so cute because she has it memorized so she'll start reading it to you. SO CUTE. I have class tonight from 6-9 p.m. so let me go set up. :)

Hope you enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. This weather! I hope it will be 70 this weekend like they are predicting. It's cold! Your niece is the cutest. Love the shamrocks and the photo of the barn. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...