Thursday, March 13, 2014

Photo Challenege Wednesday - 10

We are already into March, ya'll.  And I have to ask you - where did the time go?! Any plans I had for 2014 are a quarter of the way SHOT because we are that far into the year.  Just baffling. 

My week was a good one, although busy.  This week is more of the same! But it's all good, even if I am missing several episodes of The Voice between this and last week. 



Wednesday, March 5, 2014: My journals! One (the bottom) is a journal I write in from time to time for my niece.  It follows from before she was born through her acheivements and funny stories.  One day when she's old, I'll give her the stack of journals.  The top one is my prayer journal.  It's about the third or fourth one.  If I write, it's usually at night before I go to bed.



Thursday, March 6, 2014: Project Life!!! My first pack for Project Life scrapbooking and I'm EXCITED! Yes, this crap is p.r.i.c.e.y. But I do like the concept. I'm sure you'll see more in the coming months. :)  This house is on my drive into work and I just like it. It's so romantic and Southern in my opinion. Thursday included dindin with my friend, Sara!! YAY!


Friday, March 7, 2014: Holy cow the rain on Friday. What a dismal day.  But by quitting time it was drying up and made for a decent drive home.  I'm sick of this weather, that's for sure!



Saturday, March 8, 2014: Saturday morning I had a work event, so my coworker and I left extra early for a visit to Cracker Barrell before the event. YUM! It was a foggy morning and at one point in my drive, the road dips down under the fog. It's just neat. By the time I got home it was a BEAUTIFUL day.  Here, my sister, niece #1, dad and niece #2 are enjoying the weather on the backyard swing at Katie's house.  So good to have Sweet Niece #1 home this weekend.


Sunday, March 9, 2014:  Church, of course.  Then lunch with the family.  Afterwards mom and I hit the Wee Sale to stock Macy up on summer clothes.  Wow she's growing so quickly! At 20 months she's in some 3Ts.  Good grief.  Found something things for AH, too, but she had already left for her mom's house by the time we got home.  As you can see, Macy wasn't working too well with me and the camera.


Monday, March 10, 2014:  This whole Spring forward on the time thing is evil.  But it does get me out of the house in time for some pretty sunrises. :)  Look at that! Isn't it great?! My morning started with four REAL kisses from Macy so I knew it would be a WONDERFUL day. And you know what, it was pretty darn good.



Tuesday, March 11, 2014:  After several long days in a row it was nice to come home to a Sweet Niece visit. Granted she wasn't happy when I wouldn't give her my phone lol!  I also visited with the kitties. Awwww.  A pretty good ending to a long day.

So that's my week!  Today I'm celebrating with my bestie the birthday of her late husband and my good friend. We have to appreciate the time we were given but it still sucks. He was a trip - and dearly loved my friend. He's missed. 

Y'all have a good week and I'll see you back here soon. I've got to get moving!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...