Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Photo Challenge Wednesday: 8

Gracious me, it's been a week already and I'm dying to see Saturday.  Not even Friday - SATURDAY.  Holy Moly.  This photo project is something to look forward to mid-week. Hope ya'll enjoy it, too. Let's hop to it, shall we?


Wednesday, February 19, 2014:  I love this picture.  This would be Mommy asking Macy if she was going to be good today at MawMaw's house (who is also the babysitter).  Hhmmmm... that looks says a lot, doesn't it?




Thursday, February 20, 2014:  I was so happy to visit with my friend, Grace, on Thursday evening.  She's good people. :)  Pics from visiting with Macy before work!



Friday, February 21, 2014:  Sweet niece is sick. Doctor visit for her and for her mama.  :(   Seems this hill can't get on top of the sickies, that is the truth!  But gosh, she's still so dang cute. 


Birthday Girl!!!


Saturday, February 22, 2014:  Happy Birthday Party for Sweet Niece #1!  She turned 12 on 2/24, but we celebrated a little early.  The theme: all about OWLS. She was so surprised to see streamers, decorations, color everywhere, and tasty HOOT JUICE (punch).  And thankfully she liked the LILY BLOOM purse I got her. (whew!)


Sunday, February 23, 2014:  After church, and a family lunch, I crashed on the couch for a Downton Abbey marathon (swoon!).  I did take a break to visit with my sweet nieces and found this beautiful promise of SPRING in my backyard.  Oh thank goodness! I need Spring weather so badly.  I want to wear FLIP FLOPS again. Then, crashed back to the couch for the DOWNTON ABBEY FINALE.  Wasn't that a beautiful ending? Very thankful for a happy ending.


Monday, February 24, 2014:  Yes, I need to find a hobby.  Or clean my house! But instead I make felt "things."  Now that Downton is off and the Olympics are over, I wondered what I would do! But The Voice just came back on - and I'm back to TEAM BLAKE.


My morning drive - so pretty!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014:  My Dad has a unique sense of humor ... that would be the top of his truck.  Two spiders, a frog, snake, lizard, rubber duck, and snowman. I wish you could see people's faces when they catch a glimpse of this... HAHA.  My taxes were done today (ugh) and I discovered I made quite a bit less this year than last year - but I gave more, which is great! Wow, God really did take care of me. So thankful.

I'm ready to see the ending to this week. Nothing planned, it's not like I'm excited about the upcoming weekend or anything. Just want to crawl back in the bed and snooze for a week. :)  Loooovely thoughts. ZZZZzzzzzzz......

Ya'll have a great rest of the week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...