Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Photo Challenge Wednesday: 5

Ok even with this sickness I've managed to snap a pic a day.  Yes, it's still an effort - like CRAP what am I going to take a picture of when I haven't cracked my door open all day? Heck, I haven't made it out of bed in hours?! So bear with me, please?



Wednesday, January 29, 2014:  SNOW DAY! So thankful. I hate trying to drive in snow because around here, it usually means a layer of ice under fluffy snow. Katie was sick so I had plenty of play time with Miss Macy.  :)


Do you see how sweet and innocent she can look? 
 Thursday, January 30, 2014: Snow Delay. A Sick Katie and a Sick Macy. Poor things. But let me just say, I may have only worked part of a day (the rest was spent picking up Katie at the DR) but my coworker and I KNOCKED IT OUT during those few hours. Oh yeah...


The leftover snow on the peach shed 
Well, the bow was cute while it lasted... 
Friday, January 31, 2104:  Katie and I went for an earlier dinner with Macy Mae.  She was sweet for a minute... and then tried to throw her plate across the restaurant. Don't even try to sneak her anything that isn't applesauce right now. It doesn't go over well.


Meds. Lots of meds.
Saturday, February 1, 2014:   Well, it was my turn. I helped mom paint ONE WALL and ended up at the Minute Clinic with what? ... the FLU. So not happy.  Was pretty miserable.



Sunday, February 2, 2014:  Super Bowl all by my lonesome.  My fever broke, hooray! Yes, I still have my naked tree up but I'm using it like a lamp at this point.  Not that I don't have a lamp to put there because I do. You know how it is... right? Tell me I'm not alone in this.


Monday, February 3, 2014: You know things have gotten bad on "the hill" when the person recovering from the flu is in charge of the baby so two more can go to the doctor. Pretty sad. Thankfully, Sweet Niece lived up to her name of SWEET.


Nasty weather, which is ok, it matched how I felt. 
Tuesday, February 4, 2014:  Made it back to work! For three hours and then I collapsed.  What a grey welcome back to the land of the working, right? But it's all good... hopefully we are all on the mend.

I'm kinda glad to see this week coming to an end!!! But we still have many things to be thankful for - My brother-in-law made it home safe from West Virgina even with major sickness. Macy and Dad haven't cought it yet (so thankful!) and we hope it skips them.  Work has been really rocking lately and I'm checking off to-do lists. There are always wonderful things to be thankful for in my life.

Ya'll have a great rest of the week!  Stay well!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...