Friday, February 24, 2012

Wonder about my week?

Well, let me share with you...

Sunday: miss church due to sinus infection. Want soup. Dumped the cold soup into my blender to chop up the onions a bit better... And had a little issue...see picture below. That was lovely fun to clean up.


Monday: work partial day. Sister had Monday off and we go to lunch. I have called around until I find a place with veggie beef soup. I know, it's just me, but I would think a key ingredient in veggie beef soup would be beef, not pork. Not amused and not eating the slop presented. See photo below.


Tuesday: work partial day. My wonderful co-worker takes pity on me and brings me homemade veggie beef soup...enough for days! Love it love it love it!

Wednesday: work full day. Eat yummy soup! 

Thursday: work full day and eat yummy soup!

Friday: took today off. Heading to lunch with friends and back home because this evilness doesn't seem to be responding to meds. (only to soup...ha ha!)  Drinking hot apple juice from my cat mug will hopefully make me feel better.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend and stay well!



2 comments:

  1. Oh, you poor thing! If you lived closer I would bring you some yummy soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having seen pictures of the totally yummy food you make, I would gladly take you up on that offer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...