Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day... belatedly



I had a wonderful Valentine's Day, beginning with me being lazy and lolling about in bed doing nothing constructive.  A little fairy (aka, my sister) left this present on my doorstep.  Sneaky sister! But how wonderful of her to remember me during Valentine's Day! :)

After spending most of my day cleaning house, packing up Christmas decor (finally!), working on creative products, and just enjoying having a day to myself. The house looks pretty good and that makes me VERY happy!


My day was supposed to end with the family finding out the gender of my sister and brother-in-law's baby.  We all (Mom, Dad, Katie, Roger and Me!) piled into the room to watch the ultrasound... we saw the feet, the hands balled up and rubbing at its head, the cutest little profile... the heart beating, the wiggles and squirms... but no gender. That child would not cooperate and give us a glimpse. Would not part those knees! SO FRUSTRATING!  But we did find out the baby was healthy and THAT is the most important thing to know! So we are very thankful, even if we still don't know the gender.

As we came home, Dad gave me his Valentine and candy. NO ONE picks cards like my dad. He is awesome and one day I'll find a valentine that can hold his own to my father. We'll see...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...