Monday, February 6, 2012

Muffin Monday!


My fearless feline tried to launch herself right out my window this weekend... If you look closely you'll see a bird hopping along in the grass just outside the window (to the right of Muffin's head). I had the window open so Muffin could enjoy some fresh air and she thought fresh Dove might also be refreshing.  Luckily, I was petting her and managed to hold her before she made it off the starting block! I'm not sure she would have fit through the crack, but I'm glad I didn't find out she would have made it through the hard way.

So, how did you like those Super Bowl results?? We used the actual game for bathroom breaks and to load up on more great food. Roast beef sliders, salsa dip & chips, spinach dip, cheese ball, potato skins, fruit and dip, rice krispie treats, brownies, ... is that everything?? I meant to take a picture of our bar totally covered in snacky food. Oh my, so good.

Oh, and the game was ok, too! Yay for the Giants. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...