Monday, February 13, 2012

Muffin Monday


Good morning to all the Muffin Monday fans!  This weekend has been great on a personal level, as I've spent time with my niece, AH!

The loss of Whitney Houston was sad....the loss of such amazing talent. But I skipped the Grammys for Downton Abbey because I'm totally hooked. It was a good call on my part!

Tomorrow, we will hopefully find out if I'll have another niece or a nephew...hoping that baby isn't shy!  I'll let ya'll know, too!

Happy Monday! It's time I got up and got mine started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...