Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bad Bethie.

I finally, after 17 days, write in my thankful journal last night. I even packed it up and took it on vacation with me, never cracking it open. Sad.

I learned that by holding off on writing, I let small but important blessings slip through the cracks. It made me a bit down thinking of all the great gifts, precious moments and happy happenings that I may not have appreciated a much because I perceived myself to be too busy to stop and give thanks.
But, those moments are gone.

Today is a new day in the world of thankful journals...a new day to appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...