Tuesday, May 31, 2011


If you aren't familiar with Susan Branch, you need to be.  Her style is a beautiful country cottage look that warms your heart and brings a smile to your face.  She also sends out Willard (an e-newsletter), tweets and updates on Facebook. All kinds of wonderful goodness for you to enjoy!

Looking at the list of happiness above, I think I'm doing pretty good: 
  • Feed the birds - Check!
  • Eat good food - I eat good food. Might not be good FOR me, but that's not what is said, right?
  • Take long walks - umm... hm... :)
  • Breathe fresh air - Check on occasion
  • Wear something pretty - Hm. Alright, maybe I'm not doing so great on this list
  • Read good books - I read GREAT trash novels!
  • Grow flowers - CHECK! I have roses!
  • Redecorate - heaven help, I just got the house decorated! Or...in the process. I count this as a check.
  • Take long naps - I don't nap unless I'm sick or exhausted.
  • Soak in bathtubs - Ok, I have enough checks on this one to overtake the rest of the list. I live in the bathtub. Love it. Adore it. Couldn't survive without it.
  • Write in a diary - I have my Thankful Journal. I also have another book that I just write whimsies in.
  • Show love - I hope I show love. I care deeply for the people I care about.  :)
  • Paint toenails - check and I need to have them redone very soon. Past due.
  • See chick flicks - is there any other kind of movie?
 So if I were to write a list of things that create happiness, I'd have to include a few others:
  • Find your passion and infuse it into your life
  • Hug. Lots.
  • Adopt a pet
  • Count your blessings frequently
  • Do something nice for someone else for no reason
  • Find a reason to laugh and do so loudly, with your entire heart, body and soul
Just a few more to add to the happiness list. :)  Feel free to share your own... would love to hear them!

Hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...