Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I want to laugh, too!

I thought I'd share my week so far with you. Especially the Macy part because she is hilarious!  She has learned to jump with both feet barely leaving the ground. It's so fun to see how excited she is about this. It required much clapping.

She also wants to be in on the laughter. We were all in the family room laughing when she runs in. "Hey! I want to laugh, too!" Then she throws her head back and laughs like a mad woman. The funniest thing I have seen in a while! She's so passionate about it! It's great! 

Work is kicking into high gear and my to do list is stressing me out. I'm dependent on others doing their part for me to do mine. And surprises also don't make me happy. Stress stress stress. I already feel it messing up my tummy and making me sick. :(

So I read tonight no where in the Bible does it say to stress or worry. But it does  say over and over to trust God. I'm going to have to learn how to do this or I will not survive the upcoming months. Faith. 

And as a wrap, I'm deleting a few people from social media that stress me out. I read about six mistakes Christians make on social media tonight. One of them is being someone you are not. I can't handle the perfect life people. I'm not in a place where I can see the perfection and know it's not truth - and not feel bad about myself. We all tend to show only the good. The smiles and happy days. But no one is really that happy and perfect. And it makes me feel bad. So, enough is enough. :) 

Thanks for the download of emotions. I hope the rest of your week is great and I'll see you back on Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. Leave it to a little one to make the day fun and full of laughter! Fun stuff. It's hard to trust, but I pray God will increase your faith that He will take care of you and the work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to adopt Macy's line "I want to laugh too!" . That is a such a funny story! You know, that is one of the most stressful things about work...other people not doing what they are supposed to do and it falling back (or up) on you. It puts knots in my stomach too (but I think it is worse for you).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...