Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Springtime Photo Shoot

This weekend was totally beautiful, so I of course, worked in my yard until I could barely move. This is after waking up before 6 a.m. to hit yard sales with mom.  I was a whooped puppy.

This is also why I had no patience in trying to take photos of one wild rambunctious child.  The older sweet niece was wonderful - she's so photogenic and so good to work with.  The younger sweet niece is a little tougher. And, OF COURSE, it was her photo I needed for her birthday invitations.  Argh!

The first attempt was right after church and she did pretty well.  She's having a Hello Kitty party, so we wanted her HK to be in the picture.  But that animal is HUGE (a gift from one of my cousins, because it was too large for their house!!) haha.




The second attempt was after her nap and she was in a GO GO GO mood. Run run run run toss the ball toss the ball run run toss run run run toss SQUEEEALLLL!  Yeah, you get the pic. :)







And this one pretty much sums up the photo shoot.  The older sweet niece looking great while the younger one screams at the top of her lungs with her balled up little fist.  Yup.  That's a wrap.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...