Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Snow Clouds?

Whew! Today has been a day! This week feels like we've been in it for four days and we are only two days into it. UUggghhh.... it's going to be one of THOSE weeks. But it's all good, because I'm thinking of a Winter Wonderland. :)


This was my view on the way to work this morning and I kept hearing, "Snow Clouds! Snow Clouds!" in my head. It was my mom's voice, who always looks at clouds like this and thinks snow, even if it's July. You do know I live in the South, right? Yeah... SNOW CLOUDS!  But it's something nice to hold on to on a crazy busy day like today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...