Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Family Fun Weekend. :)

This weekend was Katie's birthday celebration at Clay & Angela's house. Their house is totally beautiful and Angela is amazing with her decorating skills. It's like designer magazine!


Isn't it beautiful?? This is just one of their trees... I don't think I took any pictures of their other tree. Oops! Oh well...

My niece was also home this weekend, which always tickles me PINK, PURPLE and YELLOW with GREEN STRIPES and ORANGE POLKADOTS!! So we had the extra joy of AH time! :)  She is quite the photographer (she took the picture above and many of those below!) and will coax smiles out of people that normally hide from me.



Clay, being his normal goofy self and Katie with Chloe, the dog. :)

Roger & AH

Angela & Clay

Mom & Dad

Katie & Roger

AH & Me

Decorations in Angela's house, mostly taken by AH! :) 

 


 

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday.  I'll probably post again before Christmas, but in case life overtakes me and I don't, please remember the true reason for this holiday.  It's not Santa, or family, or presents... it's not trees, or decorations, or awesome food. Think of Jesus, who was born in a barn to the virgin Mary. You know she must have been nervous, childbirth with no epideral, no doctors... it's a miracle that has only happened once, and with this miracle we have the chance at eternal life with God in heaven. So much love. So much hope. So much peace.

Merry Christmas, my friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...