Thursday, October 20, 2011

Whirlwind Weeks...

This has been one of those wild whirlwind weeks that keeps your head spinning, that's for sure!  Mon - training on the western part of the state and date night with Gary, Tuesday a 15 hour work day that started at 6 a.m.and didn't end until about 9 p.m., Wednesday training in the center of the state (totally unrelated to Monday's training!) and painting pottery with Ellie after the class... I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend!


When life gets hectic like this, it seems like nothing is in focus, the world is quickly spinning out of my hands and I can't quite grab on to anything to help steady it.  Not that any of the above were bad things, just left me with little time to myself to just process my day... or days. When I took this picture, trying to capture the colors of the fading sunset, I ended up with this and thought it was very appropriate to life!  I have no idea why the lights made those crazy lines, but I liked it. Adds to the crazy atmosphere. 


And the fog in this picture... heaven help I know that feeling, too. Like this weighty mass is hoovering just above my head, obscuring the sunlight and the good and beautiful blessings that are heaped upon me everyday! The dense fog just clouds them over so my eyes can't see them. (But the fog still makes for a pretty picture!)


But never fear, Ellie is here!! :)  Her perky little self can cheer up anything. Here she is after painting pottery, showing off her dirty fingers.  This child does not like having dirty fingers and is not a happy camper until she's clean again.  So cute - we were sitting at dinner and out of the blue she says, "Someone sent me a Hello Kitty card!" and then pointed to me. Sweet? Adorably sweet!

Tomorrow I'll have a cute crafty picture for you - a autumnal fun project that you can easily try at home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...