Monday, October 3, 2011

Muffin Monday - GUEST


Yes, I totally realize this is a DOG.  A dust mop, really, with buggy eyes and a little heart wet nose. But she's so buggy she's cute - Shelby, my sister's dog.  Shelby is the happiest and goofiest dog I've ever met... and the snottiest dog, but that's another story.  She's just a little thing, but she's full of energy and joy.

She's our guest here on Muffin Monday.  I'm giving Muffin a break from the camera as she really hates it. And I'm being nice to her since I was gone part of the weekend/week. :) 

Ya'll have a GREAT first week of October - enjoy the autumn colors and weather. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...