Friday, October 14, 2011

Don't Fear the Shadows



Another computer wallpaper from Home Made Simple.  I really like the quote:  "Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby." Great to remember although sometimes hard to live by, right? 

We all face hardships and sometimes we share them and other times we keep them inside where no one can see them.  Worries, fears, concerns... it can eat us up and cause such tremendous heartache, turn into physical and emotional burdens.  I know it is hard, but please try to keep this in mind when someone is ugly, short, rude, angry, or otherwise just unfriendly.  You never know what battles they are fighting.

I think it's also important to keep our own fears and worries in perspective. Hard to do, of course.  But I sometimes have to do a reality check - how horrible is this in the grand scheme of life? Will it have an impact beyond this moment, beyond this month, beyond this year? Keep the drama in perspective, Bethie, keep the drama in perspective...

Ahhh... waiting for the sunshine, the light to chase away the shadows...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...