Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Magic Bullet Bliss?

Dad gave me a Magic Bullet last night. You know, those things that are advertised on TV as being the answer to your culinary dreams?  Yeah, that one.

He's had it forever at his house and told me to take it home, but the color coded rims on the mugs were just so freakin' cheesy, I resisted.  Last night, I finally brought it home, mainly because I want to try my hand at smoothies.  I've gotten so many berries from my Community Support Agriculture box that I have a freezer full.

Yes, this sucker comes with a recipe book, but you know me better than that and you KNOW I had to look online for a million recipes.  How cool is it that I found THIS: A blog dedicated to Magic Bullet Recipes! No way, right? WAY!! All kinds of crazy and hopefully tasty recipes for the Magic Bullet!

I'm hoping this is something I'll use frequently for healthier alternatives to my weekly menus.  Living alone, it's tough to make something just for one.  Maybe this will help? I'll let you know.

Do you have any suggestions for 1) recipes for one or 2) recipes for this new toy of mine? Lemme know, please!

3 comments:

  1. I would just start experimenting with all kinds of smoothies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making smoothies! I don't usually use a recipe, but there are some fun ones on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I LOVE mine so much!! Seriously, I use it all the time. Smoothies are my favorite---I always throw in a bunch of veggies (carrots, spinach, broccoli) and you seriously don't even taste it! I usually put in the veggies, low sugar juice, protein powder and frozen fruit. I also have done a chocolate/peanut butter one that is SO good---peanut butter, chocolate protein powder, milk and spinach.

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...