Thursday, September 15, 2011

Autumnal Face


"No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face."

                                                                                                   -- John Doone

I don't know about your neck of the woods, but here tomorrow we should be feeling the first kiss of autumn brushing our faces.  I can't wait! I love autumn, the colors and the brisk, fresh feeling in the air.  I like how the sun streams through the bright colored leaves so they almost glow.  It's exciting and energizing!

I can't help but look forward to a mountain trip, with the hills and hollers ahead of me, hopefully showcasing God'skills as an artist.  I am crossing my fingers that the colors will be bursting open, but I have a feeling I'll be just ahead of the curve.

But who cares! It will crisply cool, it will be briskly bright and it will be AWESOMELY AUTUMNAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...