Monday, September 12, 2011

Muffin Monday

Why is it that we can't do moves like this?? Ok, maybe you can, but I can't! One giant furball...

Happy Birthday to my dad! :) The best dad on the face of the earth, who still looks out for his little girl, even though I'm turning 36 in a matter of days.  He's been the best example of a good dad that someone can have.

On a side note, I realize I didn't post about 9-11.  Not that I won't. I may.  Many prayers have been said for those directly impacted by loss of family or first-hand experiences and for our nation as a whole.

I hope you have a good week, my imaginary friends. Hug someone you love this week!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...