Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Snowy South.

They were saying this could be a mega storm and, although not a MEGA storm, it was bad enough.  It seems in the South we get less snow and more ice, which was true for this event, as well. I'm actually listening to a truck that sounds like its stuck in the snow/ice outside. *sigh* He'll probably end up knocking on my door - I seem to attract this kind of thing.



So this has been sitting in drafts forever. Bad Bethie. Macy loved the chance to be in snow. Child loves the white stuff. As mentioned, however, it's more ice than snow. She tried to make a snow angel but didn't have enough weight to break through the top layer of ice ;) 

I'm off to post this almost a month late :) 

1 comment:

  1. We did NOT get even close to that amount of snow. I know Macy had fun in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...