I haven't been perfect but I have been keeping with the five things I'm thankful for each day. Here are a few:
- the twins are continuing to do good and grow. Liam is over 3 lbs and Kellan is over 2 lbs. so many people are touched by these little fighters. Love them.
- Mom and I spent time shopping today and she got a great start to Christmas - and a lot of WOW deals.
- Roger had two follow up appointments and both specialists - cardio and ent - have given him good news! Yay!
- The family met up at Panera to celebrate Angela's birthday and it was just a great family time.
- Macy is doing really well about wearing her glasses. Not sure if it's helping but at least she is doing her part.
- God really worked out some drama at work and I'm so thankful for it!
- We are getting a cost of living raise backdated to July and I'm very thankful. It will help with Christmas and hopefully help me breathe easier month to month.
- An old high school friend I haven't seen in 2+ years stopped by on Halloween with her five children! Glad I bought candy this year!
- Another friend is having a GIRL! :)
I think I may try this as part of Macy's Christmas. I think it's genius.
Anyway, one last terrible pic of my cat, Smudge, and me on the porch tonight.
Ok there are your random pics for a while. :) since it's now 4:30 maybe I can roll over a sleep some more!