Sunday, January 22, 2012

Muffin Monday!

Happy Monday!  Muffin decided to help me make up the bed tonight...thankfully I got the sheets on before she took up residence. She flat out refused to move, so the lower corner has no blankets. Oh well, that's her side anyway!

Hope you have a great week...looking forward to no more home phone calls and normal amounts of mail! Florida, they are all yours! ;)

(I don't know why my pictures that I upload from my moblie blogger app come in looking like that. It's really annoying and I apologize for it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...