Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful on Tuesday

Purchase your own heart banner here!

Leading up to Thanksgiving, I was trying to post something I was thankful for each day of November on Facebook.  I failed. Eh, it's all good because honestly, I don't have to share my thankfulness with the world on a daily basis... I share it with a greater power that matters much more.

But today, I just wanted to say THANKS to people who pray.  Five people who are close to me in life, who I know will take my concerns and to God on my behalf because they honestly believe in this higher power who listens and loves us. 

It's very humbling to have these people to lean on in times of happiness, in times of sorrow and in all types of moments in between.  So thank you, Prayer Peeps, for being joyous Christians who are making a difference in my life! :)

UPDATE:  I just discovered this Bible verse that I really like! 
Philippians 4:6-7 (ICB) “Do not worry about anything. But pray and ask God for everything you need. And when you pray, always give thanks. And God’s peace will keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. The peace that God gives is so great that we cannot understand it.”

Appreciation seemed to be a great word to choose for this year! May I find an equally wonderful word for 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...